Friday, October 03, 2008

The Election

I make no secret that I am for McCain/Palin. I hold traditional conservative ideals, and I believe this ticket best represents my beliefs. However, I won't be too upset if Obama wins the election. Don't get me wrong, I will be upset. But the way I think of it is that if Obama wins, it will be easier for a republican to win in 2012. Another thing happens if Obama wins in '08; Hillary will not run against Obama in 2012. At least I don't think she will. I have been wrong before. I mean when Bill Clinton won in 1992 and 1996, I was very very upset about it. I wont feel that way if Obama wins in 2008. Speaking of Hillary, I wonder what she thinks of Governor Palin. I bet she secretly cannot stand the sight of her.

Another thing about Sarah Palin. I personally enjoy the "you betcha"'s and "darn right"'s and "gosh darn"s. But I must admit I can certainly understand why these phrases get her in trouble. I also must say that Tina Fey's portrayal of Palin on SNL was right on. I mean at one point Fey used Palin's words verbatum... and it was funny. I hope Palin is our next V.P., but if she isn't, watch out for this lady. Is she ready to be V.P.? Darn right she is ready.

links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?