Sunday, August 03, 2008

getting dressed, and Dot Com withdrawal.

For 5 years I have been waiting patiently for C1 to learn how to get dressed himself. They say, "Be careful what you wish for." He changes more outfits in one day than I can count. Several times during the day, I will notice that he has had a wardrobe change. And a few times, he has woken up in the morning with an entirely different set of pajamas than I put him in bed with. And these changes of clothes seem to happen for no reason at all. Well, no reason that I can tell anyway. I bet there is a reason to him.

Meanwhile C2 is going through "Dot Com" withdrawal. He calls the computer "Dot Com". He would play on the Dot Com all day if you let him. He likes a cartoon character named Ben 10. So he has learned to turn on my computer, click on the boys account, click on cartoon network.com, and then click on ben 10 alien force game. Then of course he plays the game. The kid is 2 years old, and can do all that. At first I thought "Wow, he is pretty smart!", but wait. So, if I go to use my computer after him... it is usually frozen up. He has opened so many windows, that my computer just refuses to function. One day he had more than 20 windows open at once. I had to put a password on the boys account. Dot Com Broke

links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?