Thursday, June 12, 2008

Playing Outside


The boys cannot get enough of playing outside. They love the squirt guns I got for them. The squirt guns came 6 in a pack for $1.47. One of them doesn't squirt at all, and one squirts out at a 45 degree angle. But for a quarter apiece, what do you expect? I also bought a tiny bag of water bomb balloons. I loved water balloons when I was a kid. Every time we go outside, I just face the fact that all 3 of us will be drenched when we come back inside. Especially C2. The object of playing with water balloons and squirt guns is to try and NOT get wet right? C2 is the opposite. He fills up his squirt gun and shoots himself repeatedly until he is out of water. With the water balloons, he will either throw the balloon down at his feet so it explodes on him, or throw it at some inanimate object, like a tree, the sandbox, or our house. C1 loves to try and hit me with balloons, but since he is only 4, he doesn't have quite the arm that one needs to chuck a water balloon hard enough to explode on impact. In other words, I catch every balloon he throws at me. The reason I get wet, is because I am all-time water ballon maker. Oh, and we also got the oscillating sprinkler out too. I just loved that as a kid. It sure helped to cool us all down the past week or so.

links to this post
Comments:
You also were into water balloons in college, I can attest.

Also, I tagged you for a meme--tell the world six quirks.It's on my blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?