Thursday, February 21, 2008

Vote for Hillary!

You may quote me... I want everybody to campaign for Hillary. I want people to vote for Hillary in the upcoming primaries and caucuses. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Hillary lover, but I just want Hillary to win the Democratic nomination. I have been dreaming about a Hillary/McCain debate for awhile now. If Hillary doesn't win Texas and Ohio in the next 2 weeks, I expect her to concede the nomination to Obama. I would enjoy an Obama/McCain debate as well, but not nearly as much as Hillary/McCain. Another reason I want Hillary to get the nomination is because the polls say that McCain would win against Hillary in the general election, but would lose to Obama (If you trust the polls). So for the next 2 weeks it's Hillary '08!!!

links to this post
Comments:
You did it Ohio! Way to go :) I sent money into Hillary's campaign (evil laugh).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?