Wednesday, February 20, 2008

American Eagle, Hurley, Hollister, Aeropostale, and Abercrombie & Fitch

I subbed again yesterday. This time it was for 9th grade World History, and 10th grade American History. I didn't learn too much about history while I was there, but I did decide that I was going to start investing in American Eagle, Hurley, Hollister, Aeropostale, and Abercrombie & Fitch. For those of you who don't know what these companies are, they are men's and women's apparel companies. The reason why I say I should invest in these companies is because there were so many students wearing these clothes. You might ask how I knew who the manufacturer of their clothes were. I knew because they advertise their company name right across the front of the clothes. These kids, were walking billboards for these companies. I am sure these clothes are not cheap either. So basically the kids are paying to advertise for the company. That's a nice deal for the clothiers. I am sure it is a status thing for the students too.

links to this post
Comments:
Well my son would be in that crowd of kids. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?