Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Pants

I picked up C1 from pre-school yesterday. He was wearing different pants that I sent him to school in. I thought, "uh-oh". His teacher whispered to me that he couldn't get his pants unbuttoned fast enough, and wet himself, and that he took it pretty hard. I felt bad for him, and knew that I should be careful how I handled this. As I was putting him in the truck, I commented on his different pants. He said "yeah". I asked him if they gave him dry underpants too, and he said, "Yeah, I was afraid that was going to have to go commando!"

links to this post
Comments:
Did you laugh? Right there or did you manage to hold it in? And did you call T right away or wait? (Paul and I ALWAYS call each other on this stuff). Too funny.
 
Your sensitivity to your childrens feelings are auesome--what a great parent-You make us proud!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?