Saturday, November 10, 2007

In the News

Dog the Bounty Hunter
Did you hear the tape his son made of him and sent to the National Enquirer? WOW! If you didn't hear, he made some very racists comments regarding the girl that his son was dating. And, he dropped the N word a few times. A&E Network have dropped him from their lineup for the time being. He has since apologized. My opinion.... if you don't like him don't watch. Which I bet a bunch of people will do if he ever comes back on TV. Which means I bet A&E ceases production of his show. Kind of like Don Imus did. Seriously, the guy is like a cartoon character. Huge mullet, feathers in his hair, holds hands and prays before he goes out to nab the bad guy, and then says (paraphrasing) "Let's get the MF'er!"
He was mildly entertaining, but I think Dog is gonna be euthanized (figuratively speaking). Vote in my poll please ----->

Aqua Dots
When these first were seen on our TV months ago, C1 said he wanted some. I thought to myself then... "those things cannot be safe". Not for the chemical make-up of the product, but the choking/ingestion possibility. Plus cleanup has got to be maddening. I wanted to tell C1 that they were bad, but deciding that explaining the date rape drug would be overkill, I told them they were found to be poisonous. He has been telling people that aqua dots are poison ivy.

Cow falls on Car
In Washington state, a 600 pound cow fell 200 feet from a cliff onto a hood of a minivan. Police chief says the couple inside were inches away from being killed. The couple were from Westland, Michigan celebrating their 1 year anniversary. The driver kept saying "I don't believe this, I don't believe this!" The cows owner says the heifer had been reported missing.

OK, some jokes I came up with:
It must have been raining cows and dogs.
Got milk?
I thought the traditional first year anniversary gift was paper, not beef.
or I heard they were issued a traffic ticket for a Moooving violation.... ba-da-bum!

links to this post
Comments:
Dude. WOW. Bad. Very bad.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?