Thursday, November 08, 2007

I am a bad Dad

Halloween has come and gone. T handed out candy and I took the boys... I mean the caterpillar and Spiderman out trick-or-treating in our little red wagon. We came back and helped T hand out the rest of the candy and said hi to many kids. Sounds good huh? Why I am a bad Dad? No pictures! I know. It has been bothering me for a week now. And to top it off, I had to send C1 to his room mad today for hitting and whining and carrying on and he said to me, "You ruined my life dad!" The kid is 4! First no halloween pictures, then the realization that I singlehandedly in one afternoon ruined this preschoolers life.

links to this post
Comments:
I was goin to say, no pictures?? Dude come ON. Get ready for more of the same kind of things too--Maggie told us the other day "Nobody loves me." Killed me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?