Wednesday, September 05, 2007

First Day


C1's first day of school was yesterday. He has been talking about going back to school for awhile now. He actually got dressed and had his shoes on 30 minutes early. When I told him it wasn't time to leave for school yet, he was disappointed. When we got to preschool, C1 walked right in and said "Good morning" to his teacher just like a pro. C2 tried to follow him into class and got quite upset when he couldn't stay. I have been substitute teaching too. I had Kindergarten last week, 2nd grade yesterday, and a 1st grade class this Friday. I wondered how quickly I would be getting calls, but it seems like right away.

links to this post
Comments:
Aww, C1!! Maggie sarted preschool today too (they start at 2.5 for the school she goes to). The only wrinkle is, she's not quiiittte potty trained yet.

And seriously, I would pay major mega cash money to watch you teach a kindergarten class. The comic possibilites abound.
 
how much "mega cash money" are we talking? I could probably talk to the principal and if I split it with him, you could probably hang out in the closet all day.
 
Yeah for back to school!!
Thanks for a summer of great reading Brett, you should be writing a colum for the local newspaper or something.
OH and I'd sure love to be a student in one of the classes you are subbing in, you've got to be the best subsititue teacher EVER!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?