Thursday, August 02, 2007

July

July 2007 is over. I am a bit thankful. You see, my lovely wife and I had a small disagreement towards the beginning of the summer about how we should spend the summer. Things like vacation, garage sales, new windows, camping, remodeling, birthday parties and zoo trips were all discussed. We decided that we did not want another summer to fly by and feel like we didn't get a chance to do the things we wanted. So, we looked at the calandar (and the checkbook) and made some plans. Well, July was chock full of most of these things. C1 finished t-ball, and we celebrated his birthday at the zoo the first week of July. After that we went to Warriors Path State Park in Tennessee camping for 4 nights. Camping was great. We were happy to get home though. When we got back, we had our garage sale that we have been planning for at least 3 years. It was a success! While T was running the garage sale, I was tearing apart 1 of our bathrooms to remodel. We took a break and went to Michigan to see my parents, and oh yeah, I had a birthday in there too. I have been working on the bathroom since. When I say remodel, I mean total remodel. I tore out all fixtures, floor, and part of the drywall. And, I must say that these projects NEVER go as planned. But anyway, the bathroom is almost finished, no major plans for August, and school is just around the corner!

links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?