Saturday, August 25, 2007

Floods and Jelly

Ohio has had a bunch of rain lately, and due to its terrain, some flooding has occurred. We have had no problems here in Willard, but a few communities near us have had some devastating issues. Shelby, the town directly south of us had major flooding. In fact, some residents were evacuated by a coast guard chopper. The schools there were flooded, and they expect to open school on time (next week). I am on the substitute list for that school district, so I wonder if I will get any first hand experience with this. Our basement is dry, and I was told there is no reason to worry because there aren't any rivers near Willard.

Normally, when I run across a product that I like, I make a mental note of it and move on to the rest of my life. But this product is so great, I feel that it is my duty to get the word out. Smuckers Black Raspberry Jam (seedless) is simply the best preservative ever marketed (this excludes all of mom's homemade jelly and jams). If you have not had this product spread across a piece of warm toast, or on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I suggest you make this a top priority. Now, don't get me wrong, I realize it is just jelly. There is no need to stop what you are doing and run to the store this second, but before you go to sleep tonight, get a jar of Smuckers Black Raspberry jam (seedless) and make a sandwich. Now I know I will sleep better because I got this secret out. And remember... With a name like Smuckers it has to be good!

links to this post
Comments:
Use a mixer to to turn your Black Raspberry Jam into a thick puree - makes a great topping for icecream or flavoring to mix into plain yogurt.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?