Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Cornhole game

Ok everyone, I was a wee bit leary to post this entry for fear that my city boy image being tarnished, but it has to be done. The game of cornhole is sweeping the nation, and I got my first introduction to it last weekend. If you haven't heard of it, it is called cornhole, softshoe, corn toss, bean bag toss, or even baggo. It is basically a bean bag toss game played in your back yard. T and I had never heard of it up until a few days ago. We found out that we are very very good at cornhole-ing. This is not a joke. It is actually a game. If you do not believe me, click this link to American Cornhole Association. I promise, this is not an adult only website. T and I are in the process of building our own cornhole set. And right now you may be laughing at me, but before long you will be e-mailing me for plans to build your own. I understand this is primarily a midwest thing, played in Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan. Oh, and there is a huge cornhole tournament at Soldier Field in Chicago later this month. Who knows, maybe you'll see T and I at the World Championship of Cornhole, in southern Ohio later this month. Now, when someone asks you to play cornhole this summer at your next bar-b-que or family reunion, you can think of me! Happy Cornholein'

links to this post
Comments:
Sadly, I am not able to make fun of you for this. This is not new to me as my parents have their own cornhole set and play it when they have parties.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?