Sunday, June 24, 2007

Van-up

I saw it! Some say it doesn't exist, but I saw it with my own eyes. The infamous van-up! A cross between a full size van and a pickup truck. It has the roominess of a full size van and also the convenience of a truck-bed. This vehicle has been talked about for ages in coffee shops, barber shops, and in chat rooms. The Van-up was seen in Ohio (imagine that). The exact location is top-secret for obvious reasons. Only a few have claimed to actually see it, and nobody had any photographic evidence....until now! I have proof that the van-up exists. The mystery has been solved!

links to this post
Comments:
Um, I'm sorry, but it has to be asked..what kind of place is it that you are living in?? Mohawks...rifles for children...van-ups. I'm going to cash in my West Virginia jokes for jokes about whereever it is that you live, Ohio. :)
 
Remember how I said the pink rifle was the most white trash thing I'd ever seen? I have to amend my answer. That there is IT.
 
Look, Ohio has it's share of questionable characters, I agree. But, I must say since we moved from Michigan, I have not seen one pine 2x8 used as a bumper. I think everyone (well, almost everyone) has a little redneck in them. Yeeeee Haw!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?