Sunday, June 03, 2007

Random thoughts.

School is out. C1 will graduate 14 years from today... C2 in 17 years.

I feel sort of bad for Cleveland/Ohio sports fans. No major sports championships in decades, they lost 2 national championship games within 3 months and are about to lose another to the Spurs.

Gas prices are ridiculous. And people are paying it with smiles on their face. How much does it cost to build an oil refinery? I'd like to get in on these profits.

Jack Kevorkian just got out of prison. He is wearing the same light blue sweater he wore in his infamous video 9 years ago. I guess he hasn't had a whole lot of time to stop by Old Navy for a $19.95 hoodie.

I still don't care for Rosie O'Donnell.

I don't think you can completely appreciate your parents until you have kids. I took for granted a million things my parents did for me. Now that I am responsible for the same things when it comes to my boys I realize what wonderful parents I have. Thanks Mom and Dad! I also realize that it will be a very long time before my 2 boys will completely appreciate me and T.

links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?