Sunday, May 13, 2007

Family restrooms

I love Family restrooms. C1 is 3 years old and although he IS potty trained, he is still working on his ability to.... well, how do I say it... hold it. When I am shopping, in the mall, or a store like Wal-Mart, I get excited when I see a Family Restroom. First of all, they are huge! plenty of room to park a stroller, or even a shopping cart in. And it is just me and the boys, bigger restrooms are better. Another advantage to Family restrooms is that they are 99% of the time very clean. I guess because nobody uses them. I don't care why, but it is nice. The 3 of us were on our way back home from Granny and Gramps and had to stop at a turnpike rest stop/ food court plaza for a potty break. I basically had to carry both boys into the place, and when I saw the Family bathroom, I got all excited. They had a little fold-down seat to buckle C2 into while C1 used the facilities. And of course they had a changing table. We were in and out in just a few minutes, and we had no issues with nasty restrooms or safety of my kids wandering around the community men's room while another was "busy". Whoever invented the Family restroom deserves a trophy.

links to this post
Comments:
I LOVE those!! I discovered one on the turnpike a couple weekends ago when we were visiting my nephews. The seat is such a great idea--Maggie is too big but it would have been great for that time when she was too big for the detachable carseat but not walking yet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?