Saturday, April 14, 2007

Spring School Pictures

A while back, C1 brought home a note about Spring School Pictures coming up. "What is that?" T and I thought. We already had school pictures done in the fall. When we were kids we only had school pictures once a year. T mentioned that this was probably just a way for the photo company to get more money. I agreed and we decided we didn't need any more pictures and we laughed at their attempt to get us to buy more pictures. Picture day came and I dressed C1 in a nice spring shirt and dropped him off at school as usual. 6 weeks later... T and I had forgotten about these school pictures and when his teacher told me he had pictures in his bag I assumed they were some random pictures they took in class. Well, I get home and open these school pictures and was floored! Our lttle boy is SO DARN CUTE!!! They didn't do the traditional head shot pose, they added an outdoor background and have him standing up with his arms crossed. The way the program works, is that if you do not want the pictures just send the envelope of pictures back to school and owe nothing. We sent back the envelope but instead of the pictures inside, we sent back a check. Again, T and I laughed. This time at ourselves for falling for their marketing, but seriously, he is SO DARN CUTE!

links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?