Saturday, April 21, 2007

New Game

C1 came up with a new game he wanted to play. I don't know the name of it, but he calls it "you be me and i'll be you". We role play as if I am C1 and he is me. It started out quite funny, but has turned into a good tool to see how the one person sees the other. I would say something like "That's it!!! I am not playing with you!! My Daddy's mean!!!' and he would say "Daddy I don't act like that". Well, he does and now he can see what he looks like when he acts like that. It works both ways because he would act out the way he sees me. I wont give you any examples, but it was a real eye opener to see how my 3 year old views me. I would suggest playing this game to anyone with kids... who knows, you may learn something playing as adults as well.

links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?