Tuesday, April 10, 2007

American Gladiators

Ok, attention everyone with cable TV. ESPN Classic has bought the rights to American Gladiators and is now airing the show Monday through Friday at 7:00 pm (and 9:00am Saturday and Sunday). Why is this important? I loved this show. Please don't ask me why because I have no idea. It might be because I wrote a 10 page essay about it (and other syndicated shows and their effects on local programming) for my broadcast law class at MSU. Or it might be because all my college friends said I looked so much like Malibu. Tune in and decide for yourself.

links to this post
Comments:
Excuse me, that's Mr. 'Bu to you....
 
Uncle Gimpy doesn't see any resemblence...maybe if you grow your hair out?
 
I understand, the photo doesn't show all of Malibu's muscles. With the whole picture though, it is a spittin' image.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?