Saturday, March 17, 2007

MSU Telemarketer

Last night I got a telephone call from a telemarketer from Michigan State. Basically they were asking for donations for various on campus improvements. When the caller told me they were trying to make all residence halls wi-fi compatible, I had to laugh. I told her she would not get any sympathy from me. I told her t when I went to MSU, I was happy because my residence hall was the only residence hall that had cable t.v. I think she felt sorry for me for being so old. She got a modest donation from me.

links to this post
Comments:
Do you remember that I did that job very briefly during our college days? Like for half a semester during my sophomore year. It was way the hell over at the Hannah Center annd I was really bad at shaking down old people for money, it turned out!
 
You should just do what I do which is tell them I will give them several hundred dollars and then never send it in. tee hee. Then, I block their number from ever reaching my ringer. tee hee. Of course, knowing that Amy used to be that person is now sort of taking the fun out of it for me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?