Sunday, March 25, 2007

Laundry Idea!

Ok, today is laundry day. I try to catch up on laundry on Sundays. The last person to do a load of laundry in our home was T. She turned on the "signal" on both the washer and the dryer. So today when my loads were done I hear BUZZZZZZZ!!!! I thought... gee that could be a useful feature, but that buzz is annoying. So, I got to thinking... If I worked for Maytag, what would be a better "signal" to indicate that your loads are done? Here are my ideas:

1. Ding Dong Ding (like a doorbell) and then a nice lady's voice says "Your clothes are done, I am ready for the next load. Your clothes are done, I am ready for the next load."

2. How about music comes on like your clock radio set on music instead of alarm. A good option might be "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley.

3. This one is out of the box, but I think it would be neat if when your laundry was done, the machines would release an aroma of fresh baked cinnamon rolls or maybe even a flowery smell like plumeria! What a pleasant way of letting me know my clothes are washed/dry!

Since my washer and dryer do not have these options, I chose to turn the "signal" off.

links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?