Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hoops Tournament Challenge

Hey, I invite all 5 of you who read this to join my group on espn.com to enter your bracket picks for the upcoming Mens Basketball NCAA tourney. I will be having 4 entries, so I will probably win, but if you want to give me a run for my money, please enter a few picks of your own. You can enter up to 5 different brackets and best of all, it's free! I thought it would be fun to watch and see how bad I can beat everybody. This would be all for fun. No money involved. That would be gambling, and that is illegal! You can join my group at ESPN Househubby group

Please someone join. Invite others if you wish. I dont want to have to be talking trash to C1 and C2 this weekend because I am the only one who entered.

links to this post
Comments:
OK...I didn't want you to have to trash talk Conner and Clay. It's no fun when someone won't trash talk back.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?