Wednesday, March 07, 2007

C1 doesn't like rainbows

Today while I was making dinner, C1 asked me what the dots on wall were. I wondered what on earth he could be talking about. As I turned around to look, I saw spots on the wall that were coming from a beam of sunlight coming through our storm door and refracting off a mirror magnet on the side of our refrigerator and making spots on the wall. The spots were colored like little rainbows. I said "oooh, they are coming from the sunlight bouncing off the mirror". I said, "these are little rainbows, aren't they cool?" C1 scrunched up his nose and shook his head. He said, "I don't like rainbows". I asked, "why not?" To which he replied, "they are kinda girly".

links to this post
Comments:
Very funny. :-) And, BTW, what was he arrested for?
 
SO your kid!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?