Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Back from vacation

The family and I were on vacation last week. We rented a mini-van and drove to my parents place in South Carolina. We then all jumped in the mini-van and went to Myrtle Beach for a couple of days. The weather was great for February. It was 70 degrees while we were there. The kids loved the beach and pools. We also went to a show called The Grande Cirque. It was sort of like Cirque De Sole I think (although I have never seen that show). Basically it is acrobats, jugglers and contortionists that do amazing, amazing things. C1 was on the edge of his seat, while C2 slept through it. We all had a great time at Granny and Gramps and at the beach. Now, back to reality... I have to take C1 to school before we are late! Check out the pictures from our trip...



links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?