Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful

We had a blizzard yesterday and last night. There was alot of blowing so it is hard to measure how much snow we got, but if I had to guess, I would say we got close to 2 feet. 3 days ago, my snowblower wouldn't start, but luckily due to fact that I am mechanically inclined, I disassembled and reassembled the whole engine and got it to start (Actually, I just changed the spark plug). I was so happy because I would be crying right now without my snowblower. I spent about 2 hours outside yesterday, and this morning, you couldn't even tell I had done anything. When I woke up this morning, I looked outside and there was snow up to the handle of the car. I spent another 1 1/2 hours out this morning just to get the car free so T could go to work.

Because it snowed, C1 thinks Christmas is coming. Last night he told T what he wanted for Christmas. Take these at face value, because T and I have no explanation for some of these things.

C1s Christmas list:

1. Trumpet
2. Nest
3. Snow Monster
4. Baby Truck (for C2)
5. Batman Sheets
6. Trashcan
7. Butterfly Net
8. 2 Cages for Dog and Cat (we have no pets)
9. My own Bathroom
10. My own tape (He loves scotch tape)
11. Gravedigger Monster Truck
12. My own Flowers

links to this post
Comments:
I have to ditto Conner on the trash can, my own bathroom, and my own tape. Someone is always stealing mine :) And, did not someway say that the groundhog did not see his shadow ?!?! Ever since then, the weather has sucked!! We didn't get 2 feet of snow, but we did get about 8 inches and 1 inch of ice!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?