Monday, February 12, 2007

I tricked my son

Sometimes C1 doesn't want to take a bath. Instead of telling him it was bath time and getting him upset, I decided to try and trick him into taking a bath. So, I told him that he and C2 had to take a bath, and he had 2 options. So I asked him if he would like take a bath first, or would he like C2 to go second. He thought about it and decided he wanted C2 to go second. I said "ok, let's go get you in the tub, C2 will come in when you are done." He said, "I was just kidding, I want to go first." So I said, "ok, let's go get you in the tub, C2 will come in when you are done." And C1 ran of to the tub. T was cracking up at C1, or was she laughing at me due to the fact that I am smart enough to trick my son into the tub? I owe the idea of this trick to my father. He used it with me with the "heads I win, tails you lose" routine for a coin flip.

links to this post
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?