Friday, February 02, 2007

A Convenient Truth

I recently saw the Al Gore film "A Convenient Truth". For those of you who are not aware of this film, it is his view of global warming. Now, without getting into the details or opinions of global warming, I must say that I thought the flick was incredibly boring. The reason for this post is that I saw a spoof of this movie on youtube, and wanted to share it with you. Regardless of your feelings on global warming, I think you will find this video amusing. I am just learning how to post video to my blog, so if the layout looks weird, I apologize. Enjoy... "A Very Convenient Truth". Oh, and as a side note... Willard, Ohio will be flirting with record LOW temperatures this weekend.


links to this post
Comments:
high greenhouse gas levels also lead to low temperatures as well as high temperatures
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?