Monday, January 29, 2007

Super Bowl

Ok, T did NOT win tickets to the Super Bowl, so we will be staying home this weekend. Although I would love to see a Super Bowl live, I will enjoy it at home as well. I actually enjoy the commercials as much as the game. By staying home, it allows us to attend the Harlem Globetrotters who play at our local High School Gym on Superbowl Sunday. So we will have a jam packed sports Sunday this week.

I heard about some crazy Super Bowl bets that you can make and thought some of you might get a kick out of them as well. For example, you can wager on who will have more on Feb 4th LeBron James total points or Indianapolis Colts total points? Or who will have more on Feb 4th Bernard Berrian Total Receiving Yards or Tiger Woods 4th Round Score. Here's another: Who will have more? The Dixie Chicks Total Grammy Wins or Peyton Manning Total Rushing Attempts. but my personal favorite has got to be... How long will it take Billy Joel to sing the National Anthem? The over under is 1:44 minutes. I'd take the over. See the complete list at Bodog.com. Go Colts!!!

links to this post
Comments:
Go Colts....Tony Dungy for president!!!!
 
Brett you are still as hillarious as you were in HS and College.
Your stories always bring a smile to my face.
One of these days I wanna meet your beautiful wife and darling boys.
Nicki
PS
EMAIL ME SOMETIME :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?