Monday, January 22, 2007

The Colts and my MP3 player

First, How 'bout them Colts? I (like most Colt fans I'm sure) was worried when they were down 21-3. To see Manning and the rest of that team shake it off and come back was very satisfying to me and I am sure very exciting for the city of Indianapolis, and the team. I am happy for Peyton Manning... I love that guy!

Ok my MP3 player... I, like many others, received an MP3 player for Christmas. It doesnt hold 4 million songs like some, (more like 120) so i have to fill it up, and then erase it and fill it up again with different songs when I am bored with what I have on it. My point is, that the following list of songs on my MP3 player is not a representation of my entire music collection, just what happens to be on my MP3 player at this moment. ok, hit shuffle and the top 10 songs are:

I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz
Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
No Myth - Michael Penn
Cassanova - LeVert
Tunnel of Love - Bruce Springsteen
Pump Up the Jam - Technotronic
Wait - White Lion
Cum on Feel the Noize - Quiet Riot
Did it in a Minute - Hall and Oates
Material Girl - Madonna

and A, yes, Nenah Cherry is on here somewhere and thank you N for the idea.

links to this post
Comments:
None of these surprise me, but where is "My Prerogative" and "Semi-Charmed Life", both of which remind me of you? Or "Jesse's Girl" for that matter?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?