Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Nature Box


When I picked up C1 from preschool yesterday, he very cheerfully said he has The Nature Box! I know you must be thinking "what is The Nature Box?" I was thinking the same thing. C1's teacher told me that directions were in the box. I said ok and C1 and I left for home with The Nature Box in hand. The directions were to go outside and help C1 find something. Like a stick, flower, acorn or anything like that. Then C1 and I would write down 3 clues about the item. Then today he returns The Nature Box, and his classmates try to guess what is inside the box. Here are the clues: 1. It growns in our yard. 2. They are round and have a stem. 3. Some types are poisonous. Can you guess what it is? C1 was very excited to be in charge of The Nature Box. It was fun for T and I too.

links to this post
Comments:
I know! I know! It's a snake (?) and apple (?) a mushroom (?)
 
Yep.... a mushroom! No one in his class could guess correctly though.
 
With the mad tree-identifying skillz you demonstarted in Nashville, this must have been a fun project for you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?